Life Coach Lubbock
Coaching sessions provide guidance, education, and accountability helping you reach your personal, family, and work relationship goals. Support is offered to help you explore emotional obstacles, limiting beliefs, and patterns of relating with self and others that may be holding you back.
If elite athletes and organizations need coaches, wouldn’t you achieve success with one too? Types of coaching can include :
- With yourself
- Extended family & friends
- Dealing with Millennials
- Family Matters:
- Wedding preparation for after you marry
- Planning for your first or next child
- Pre- & post- pregnancy help
- Household functioning
- Communicating with children, tweens, teens, & young adults
- Life Skills:
- Small and family owned business legacy planning
If you have some questions, feel free to give Dr. Wade a call at 713-208-4400.